“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU MAY INCLUDE
- Your name, contact details and email address.
- Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
- Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To help you use our Website.
- To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
- To enable Contractors to carry out installation of your flooring project.
- For our internal records.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here ([email protected]), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.